Monday, March 5, 2007

1) TO MR. BAN KI-MOON, SEC. GEN. UNITED NATIONS. AIDS.....WHY THE WORLD IS IN UTTER CHAOS ?

THE PRICE FOR DOING GOOD
Dear Sir,
Hearty congratulations on becoming UN Sec.Gen.
Nobody will write such a letter what I am writing over here. I am not a 'Big Shot' whose words have a say but circumstances are forcing me to tell all what I have in my mind. I hope my letter will be taken in a broader sense.

World must be definitely thinking why World is in utter chaos since Sept 11, 2001.
Many are trying to reason out why everything is going wrong everywhere
And everyday the news channels are flooded with news of so many deaths.
Where are the things going wrong? Who is doing this nuisance? Why?
.........................................................................................................................
UNAIDS:
I hope UNAIDS know very well somebody from India has written letters repeatedly on solving AIDS by taking help of The Sun God for 3 years.

Being non-technical in area of bio-medical, I stretch my imagination as much as I could telling the World that answer to this crisis is not in a scientific way because the virus which causes AIDS cannot be detected on scientific instruments but can be traced through different approach. I worked day and night single mindedly for 3 years,
I tried to contact nearly 2000 concerned people World wide but MY VOICE WAS NOT HEARD BY ANYBODY. It was just a matter of half an hour in knowing the way to cure.

The Ex UN Chief hosted a Meeting on AIDS in June 2001. I sent him a copy of letters requesting him to grant me half an hour. That BIG MAN was busy with his big big assignments like cutting the cake, tolling the bell,...but he could not spare even half an hour for me for what I requested (to solve AIDS problem).
Finally he left his office.
......................................................................................................................... After this I sought HIS (The Sun God) permission to call Hazrat Mohammad Pygamber, Lord Jesus Christ, Mother Earth and Water God. To explain the World this is a right approach. This all I did was not an easy task. I only know what mental agony I have undergone. It was all an Architectural and Urban Planning mind to pave a way to solve this problem.

Whatever happened with letter correspondence I kept reporting to The Sun God.
Ignorance He took as humiliation. Finally He became ANGRY. Asked me to stop all the correspondence on Sept 7, 2001.
Mother Earth expressed HER Anger in the Medium’s dream as blood trickling through HER eyes while paying respect to The Sun.
(Later leant from The Sun God Who was that Old lady with sparkling face and the reason for blood).
.........................................................................................................................
HE commented on some of the leading World personalities as,
(I will not expose their names)
Personality no. 1: ..... Like flower blossoms similarly he grew in front of me
And now, this is how he is looking at ME.
- Personality no. 2: ....he thinks of himself as God.

I told HIM (through Medium) that my AIDS job is over and I wanted to go for my Architectural job in Dubai. HE said ok. With great difficulty I bought visa
(Rs 16,000/-) and made my way and reached Dubai for second time on May 24, 2002.
On reaching there I started experiencing all sorts of pain.... ….body burning, breathlessness....Pain was so intense that I was forced to come back to Nagpur on
June 03, 2002.

I again called HIM on medium and asked HIM to give the reason why HE was giving
Me pain. HE told me, HE and Mother Earth cannot see sufferings of AIDS infected people and HE is expecting some body from top who is World's main decision maker to come forward for cure in 7-8 days time.
But nobody came and since then I am not allowed to work.
.........................................................................................................................
WORKING STYLE:
Because HE is neither a human nor inhuman form as the Interaction method was different. The Working style was to collect data (thinking prevailing amongst scientists in an effort to resolve the crisis) through TV /Newspaper news, literature, Internet........
And Frame questionnaire.
Call HIM on medium, put questions in front of HIM, and record the conversation
(He used to give me 15-20 min per sitting), study the conversation, get important points,
draft letters for the concerned people on AIDS, again call Him, seek His permission to send the drafted letter, through Internet websites with the help of search engines get their addresses and then through email, fax, snail mail send letters. ……………………………Get their response, and then again report to HIM.
That time my condition was such that I lost everything just to save my life. I didn't have computer, all the time I had to sit at Internet cafe to get this work done.

The response was such many-made MOCKERY of my letter, some asked me to stop writing to them,.. ... Whole of UNAIDS staff knows about this.

Nobody paid me anything (including HE). It’s my money I shelled out for 3 years
while working. When I asked HIM for money, HE said from now on never utter 'money'
in front of ME. As a Duty I kept working round the clock even engaged my father and younger sister who is also an Architect.
Even I had to pay to the Medium from my own pocket.
.........................................................................................................................
On the other side, World started experiencing PROBLEMS after PROBLEMS starting from Natural Calamities (Tsunami, Earthquakes, Mudslides, Water Scarcity, Air Pollution, Hurricanes …), Terrorism, Economic Downfall, Violence, Accidents, Fire, Political Deadlock, Hunger,.......you name it.
This is not my area of CONCERN.
.........................................................................................................................
AIDS hoopla:
Concerned people in the name of Cure/Research squandered billions of dollars and they
made millions. Idiots and fools who had nothing on this showed big sympathy and earned big name and fame. Did they get anything by hosting big big programmes?
.........................................................................................................................
On Last meeting HE told me ....
- HE has taken an EVIL form.
- Till the World will not accept HIM as God and World Body will not take HIS name
..MY LIFE WILL BE AS IT IS.
- HE said MONEY MAKES PERSONS PROUD.... So HE is not allowing me to work,
Even if I go for some work or take up some small assignments ...I experience pain as
Somebody poking invisible nails on my chest........................so to stop that pain mean
I have to stop working.
- He said, "when you are away from humans then only you are near to ME".....
He took away all my friends and made myself all alone.

- He said, "I can only make you live but there will be no LIFE for you".
He used a word Begging for asking everything from me what is termed as ‘LIFE’.
HE made me like a ‘Dead Man Walking’. HE kept a very narrow difference between
Life And Death. The Logic when a person is near to Death he keeps remembering
God.
That time I didn’t understand HIS evil mind, how politely he was using me to play
HIS games. I think anybody in World if he is talking to Higher Power will always
trust HIM and bow his head in respect. So I did in the same way.

- He told me whatever conversation has taken place will be within four walls if it
gets leaked then you will be responsible and you will have it.
- Finally said SORRY for whatever harm HE is going to do to me.

My approval/ disapproval of His statements has NO-Significance.
Because HE is Power HE will do anything what HE thinks good for HIM, It may affect others life. HE doesn't care. I cannot do anything to HIM and I am helpless.
.........................................................................................................................
The Reward I got.
HE is invisible to humans so I cannot see HIM even if HE is near to me, but HE can see
me. He keeps giving me all sorts of pain and trouble, which I cannot put in words.
Burning & poking my whole body, inserts some invisible object from my back when I am fast asleep, ... Just to live every minute is like a hell.
Its now 11 years I am suffering all sorts of pains of unseen world. HE made me all alone.

I lost my father’s hard earned house, shifted to a new place.
My parents are un-necessarily in trouble and no peace because of me.
I cannot have Friends, cannot Work. When no money how can one think of moving ahead in one’s life. Just sit idle,.. that too how long ...No Time frame. Now I am 38, I lost my precious 11 years of life in stupidity of Unseen World.

HE treats me like a ‘PUPPET’. I am a normal human being, I don’t have Powers to nullify his evil doings against me, except to suffer.
The lesson here I learnt ‘One should Never speak to a person or anybody of higher order’.
This is no less than’SLAVERY’. My life is trapped in HIS so-called Invisible PRISON. I am trying hard to move out of HIS clutches where I can lead normal life. Now, after so many struggles it appears THERE IS NO WAY OUT.

Since beginning, before initiating work with Him, I produced 2 pages agreement before Him, which stated working in a free environment without any bonding. He accepted all my conditions gladly. But as the time passed that agreement became irrelevant. All Power game took place and I became helpless.

My whole life was only filled with struggle without any returns and full of exploitation, as I am self-made. I lost my beloved Architectural Profession for which I have sacrificed everything to give shape. This reward I got for doing good and being good.

I am not a religious person but I was DRAGGED FORCEFULLY.
I keep asking one question to myself what advantage one gets by talking to GOD?

In 3 years period from (2000-01 to 2003-04) I must have called nearly 200 times to channelize AIDS work, as nobody was listening to me. During that period I have tried to put some of the Worlds leading problems in front of HIM.
Now I am wondering, did He come to Earth (on my request) to solve AIDS problem
Or to create plethora of new problems.
If humans didn't want cure from Him, He should have stepped back.
.........................................................................................................................
His style of teaching:
Keep giving pains till humans will not understand and utter the exact words what He wishes to hear from them. And that’s exactly what is happening all over the World...say Iraq, Israel Palestine, Terrorism, Fire, Darfur, etc etc... Everywhere deadlock and every attempt to resolve crisis is a Failure.
I think one can make out from my letter on Global Warming. Is Globe really warming up or 5 Elemental (Super) Powers spewing Their Anger?
His style of thinking is not Logical as ours (Humans); it goes beyond ones Human imagination.

Why He is doing to me (and to common masses)?
Just because ‘World Leaders’ ignored Him and they didn't addressed to Him as GOD.
In fact I am the person who paved a way for Him to come down to Earth to do something good for humanity unfortunately I became His first enemy and then common masses all over the World. Why He doesn't give pains straightway to 'WORLD LEADERS' so that they could understand what He expects from them.
.........................................................................................................................
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD:
This is a clash between 2 schools of thoughts, Scientific and Divine Power.
Science doesn't accept HIM as Divine Power but 'a Shinning Star'.
This is all about ...This Universe is not an Evolution but Somebody’s Creation.

Now HE is teaching the World specifically to the Scientific community that HE is Omni potent and Omni present what science tried to reason it out ever since the first human came on Earth.
Therefore since Sept 11 Science is failing at every juncture.
ONE-DAY WORLD WILL COME TO A GRINDING HALT, whether you accept it or not.
AIDS has set an example of becoming a mountain out of a mole.
The contact with HIM is now broken so I can neither call HIM at present nor in future. I do not want to get involved in this. Enough!
There is a limit to sustain. I don’t know after sending this letter to you what He is going to do to me. I am not bothered.
There is a saying in Hindi……..Neki karo aur jute khao.



Rahul Kumar
(Architect/ Urban Planner) Mar 14, 2007

================================================================
P.S:
For more details you may refer to www.sungod-aids.blogspot.com
2. A word on HIM:
World knows that HE (Fire) is one of 5 elemental powers which constitute entire
Universe. (Space, Water, Fire, Earth and Wind)
Mother Earth is His wife, Water God is Sun God’s Mother.

Who is Sun God?
Sun is HIS body and his soul referred to as Sun God.
His Appearance: An Old White Man in white beard, wearing white turban and white dhoti, with ring in His hand and riding on 7 horse chariot.
His soul can move anywhere in the Universe and Humans cannot see Him with their naked eyes.

Similar logic applies to ..............
Earth as Mother Earth (An Old Woman having sparkling face draped in green saree),
Water as Water God (An Old woman draped in Blue Saree).

I don't know about Wind God and Space God since I never interacted with THEM.
I have explained in my earlier letters about The Process and how their appearances can be seen.
.........................................................................................................................