Monday, March 5, 2007

8) HOW THE IDEA EVOLVED TO SOLVE AIDS CRISIS !

Sent: 25 August 2000 08:27
To: president@whitehouse.gov; Xoliswa Sibeko, Mrs; nmandela@anc.org.za;unaids@unaids.org
Cc: Bongani Khumalo, Dr; 125fa2ra@solon.law.wits.ac.za; info@aidslaw.ca;ralfj@aidslaw.ca; gordon.alexander@undp.org; k.pradeep@undp.org;kenredel@ndf.vsnl.net.in; ambiand@nde.vsnl.net.in;ughcom@ndb.vsnl.net.in; tanzrep@del2.vsnl.net.in; mumbai@unicef.org;
india@unicef.delhi.org; relliott@netrover.com; gbugg@aidslaw.ca;jmackin@napwa.org; napwa@napwa.org; actis@actis.org; kcteam@aids2000.com;mondopop@aol.com; karenb@aids2000.com; fakazilem@aids2000.com;aids2001@congresoint.com.ar; randy@stwc.com;
microsoftcom_contactus@css.one.microsoft.com;worldwidetv.letters@bbc.co.uk;sameera@zeenetwork.com;iedesk-del@express2.indexp.co.in; pitou.deharven@wanadoo.fr;kohnlein-kiel@t-on.line.de; citev@jetson.uh.edu; secretariat@ias.se;mdwa@musica.mcgill.ca; info@icaso.org; eccmid@stocon.se;
wsnow@bellsouth.net; varvik@bor.sote.hu; aids2002@bcn.servicom.es;aids2002@aids2002.com; faculty@hivdent.org; actis@actis.org;actup@actupgg.org; actupny@panix.com; kallings@ias.se; info@ips.org;swaainter@metissacana.sn; adf2aids@hotmail.com; cossajm@unisa.ac.za;
admin@atp.org.uk; liberte@hypernews.org; media@unicef.org;fullmoon@euronet.nl; mksgweru@zol.co.zw; development@wwc.org;unicef_Phnom_penh@unicef.org; harare@unicef.org; Registry@unicef.zm;kampala@unicef.org; unicef.somalia@unicef.org; fo_rwanda@unicef.org;
unicefs@unicef.org; unicef@telecom.net.et; kco.registry@unicef.org;marashd@abcnews.org; info@nfcym.org; call@pedAIDS.org;Lilongwe@unicef.org; 125ma3he@solon.law.wits.ac.za; tanderson@napwa.org;tfran@hdnet.org; webmaster@catholicrelief.org

Subject : How an Idea got evolved to solve AIDS crisis.
File: Palm_sketch.jpg
.................................................................................................................................
BCC:
kohnlein_kiel@t-on.line.de,vice.president@whitehouse.gov,first.lady@whitehouse.gov,mrs.gore@whitehouse.gov,webmaster@napwa.org,jmbrevelle@napwa.org,webmaster@worcestorweb.co.za,madeleine@ias.se,writeus@microsoft.com,postmaster@microsoft.com,dastakhelpline@eindia.com,webmaster@napwa.org,randy@stwc.org,nstephen@jhsph.edu,hbom@jhu.edu,tmcinfo@texmedctr.tmc.edu,abouzahrc@unaids.org,adeac@unaids.org,feedback@whitehouse.gov,mnwbd@hltrsa2.pwv.gov.za,ias@congrex.se,stefanovella@interbusiness.it,editor@e-mg.co.za,editor@e_mg.co.za,webmaster@healingwell.com,kael@netcom.com,idavids@critpath.org,aids@specialweb.com,atis@hivatis.org,listproc@lists.aspensys.com,webmaster@hivatis.org,netmaster@unicef.org,gautemalacity@unicef.org,cnelson@napwa.org,rcajina@napwa.org,Linda.k@iafrica.com,manju@idngh.com,kmwaniki@hotmail.com,alan@po.go.za,Sreelathamenon@express2.indexp.co.in,govinfo@polity.org.za,stefano@vella.iss.it,sreelathamenon_at_ienb-dli@express.indexp.co.in,smartr@hltrsa.pwv.gov.za,hauslh@hltrsa.pwv.gov.za,talent@rdvsports.com,qanda@rdvsports.com,thawkrid@pawc.wcape.gov.za,webmaster@form-net.com,state@zamnet.zm,info@mail.qouexecutive.net,info@masterkenya.com,info@kenyaweb.com
.................................................................................................................................
* Honorable Mr.KOFI ANNAN, Secretary General, United Nations Organization.
* Honorable PRESIDENT MR.BILL CLINTON, President of The United States of America.

* Honorable Mr.ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE, Prime Minister of India.

* Honorable Mr.T.MBEIKI, President of South Africa
* Honorable Mr.NELSON MANDELA, South Africa
* Honorable Mr.YOWERI K.MUSEUENI, President of Uganda
* Honorable Mr. FREDERICK J.T.CHILUBA,President of Zambia
* Honorable Mr.DANIEL ARAP MOI, President of Kenya
* Honorable PRESIDENT OF TANZANIA
.................................................................................................................................


SUB: IT’S ABOUT SOLVING AIDS CRISIS BY TAKING HELP OF THE SUN GOD.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I can understand you may be facing problem in understanding altogether a new approach to solve AIDS. Therefore first kindly go through the following,
- how the thought process got evolved to approach The Sun God.
- the graphical sketch to explain the process to call The Sun God.

FIRST : What is the relation ship between AIDS and THE SUN GOD.
- we have seen Durban conference and all the scientists struggle to drive us out of ever threatening
problem to human kind.
- In spite of their(Scientist) efforts and pain, they are not getting the answers.
- when they are unable to identify the enemy (the deadly VIRUS) how can they find
- THE ROOT CAUSE AND THE CURE.

Therefore the confusion prevails what causes AIDS and thus the relation-ship between HIV and AIDS could not be ESTABLISHED.
THE LOGICAL APPROACH TO SOLVE PROBLEM OF AIDS:
This all I am writing with reference to a TWO DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AIDS held at NAGPUR,INDIA, on Jan 27 and Jan 28,2000. (refer Appendix-1)

There were number of speakers at conference.
After going through their statements, I tried to give a thought ................
According to them,
· Till now whatever effort has been made by the researchers, scientists,....all over the world, their end result is still ZERO.
· AIDS research has gone completely off track and billions of dollars are being spent on finding the VIRUS that does not exists.
.................................................................................................................................
Till now you (scientists) have taken the help of the best possible scientific instruments to trace the VIRUS and thus the root of the disease.
· What I understood is that, two School of Thoughts got formulated
One says there is NO VIRUS : Dr.E.D.Harven,France,Dr.Claus Kohlein,Germany....
Other says there is a VIRUS : Dr.Robert Gallo,U.S, Dr.luc Montagnier,France......

The latter is unable to prove its existence and that is where the whole AIDS RESEARCH GOT STUCK UP.

APPLYING THE LOGIC............
When the person gets in touch with the infected person, he/she gets the disease, that means there is an agent which does the job of transmission, in other terms we may call it a VIRUS.

What FLASHED in my mind with my past experience of UNSEEN WORLD, I could see a way between the above two thoughts, ……There may be VIRUS BUT INVISIBLE TO A HUMAN EYE.
- You (scientist) adopted Scientific thinking to solve the problem.
- You scanned all available human intellect on The Earth and all possible
Technology you could go for. The end result is still ZERO.

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS THERE ARE SOLUTIONS.
Thought if another line of thinking is adopted there may be a possibility of getting the answer
i.e. by taking help of The Divine Powers.

ABOUT THE SUN GOD.
The understanding I developed is that there is not a single thing on Earth and in the Solar System, which can escape from HIS (SUN GOD) sight.

He is The Natural source of light and because of HIM, the things on The Earth are visible to us.
If he is asked about this problem he may be in a POSITION TO HELP.

Before I go deep into the problem, let me introduce myself.
In the first place I am not a DOCTOR nor BIO-MEDICAL SCIENTIST.

This whole understanding is possible with the FUSION OF TWO LINES OF THINKING:
.................................................................................................................................
1) MY FORMAL EDUCATION:
Basically I am an Architect and later did Masters of Urban Planning from
‘School of Planning and Architecture,New Delhi,India’.

Architecture gave me creative and imaginative mind, Master's level thesis research gave me
research mind, with this line of thinking I was going ahead in my life.

2) ACCIDENTAL / UNEXPECTED EDUCATION:
Unexpected event erupted in my life in 1996 (to destroy me). Since then made me meander into the
unseen/ Invisible world. Firstly to save my life and secondly to seek solutions over the unwanted
created problems.
For 3 years I slogged and lost hope to survive in life, with great difficulty and pain I got a WAY
(i.e. PROCESS TO CALL SUPERNATURAL POWERS).
In this process I came to know something about Invisible World.
This formulated another line of thinking.
.................................................................................................................................
With the above lines of thinking and with the understanding, that AIDS is an International problem and is a great threat to humankind, I thought if this problem is placed in front of HIM (SUN GOD)
HE MAY EXTEND HIS HELP and the things can be worked out easily.

I approached HIM on May 12,2000 and requested. (approach means it’s a process to call The Powers on Palm of the Gifted person, Medium and speak to THEM)

What I could understand from HIM is .……….
"Whatever Human sees is because of HIS light. Scientific instruments cannot trace that virus but
His light.
ON MY REQUEST HE AGREED TO HELP.

THE PLATFORM IS READY FOR YOU TO COMMUNICATE TO HIM.

* NOW YOU MUST BE FACING PROBLEM HOW HE (THE SUN GOD) IS CALLED.
For that kindly go through the attached Palm_Sketch TO STUDY it graphically how the SUN GOD
is called. HE can also be called on THE PALM of the gifted person, and can converse as we are
accustomed to with our known-ones.
The black screen which is seen on the palm( kindly refer the sketch) on illuminating acts as a
COLOUR T.V.It’s source of LIGHT is THE SUN GOD itself.


NOW what all needed is
1) INITIATIVE
2) OUR MEETING IN PERSON.
3) With the help of the MEDIUM,APPROACH HIM (THE SUN GOD).

HE told me if asked, He will answer each and every question pertaining to AIDS, will show us what causes AIDS and finally give us THE CURE AND MEDICINE.
SCIENTIST DO RESEARCH,HE DOESN'T NEED TO,HE HIMSELF IS NATURE.

HE also told me…….Because I approached HIM with the request, HE is ready to help and ONLY HE CAN SOLVE AIDS PROBLEM, BECAUSE AIDS IS CAUSED BY VIRUS WHICH IS INVISIBLE TO HUMAN EYE AND HE CAN SEE VISIBLE,INVISIBLE AND DISTANT WORLD (means all over the Solar System wherever HIS rays reach).

ABOUT THE PROCESS (To Call/Invite):
Through this method, you name any Power of any ISM, if requested THEY will come and speak.
HE MAY BE LORD JESUS CHRIST,LORD BUDDHA, HAZRAT MOHAMMAD PYGAMBER,...
ALSO OUR DEAD ONES, for e.g.Albert Einstein,Adolf Hitler ,....But all in HIS Light.

I ONLY HAVE PERMISSION TO SOLVE AIDS PROBLEM.
Because I was in touch with HIM ,now HE imposed GLOBAL responsibility on me, therefore I am running here and there.
.................................................................................................................................
I HAVE TRIED TO HELP NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
To trace MARS POLAR LANDER (MPL),which is lost on PLANET-MARS IN DEC.1999.
I wrote to Mr. Dan Goldin,Head of NASA. and Mr. Richard Cook,MPL,Project Manager, they didn't respond, may be, they must have thought 'this is all MOCKERY'.
.................................................................................................................................

If we do not take this opportunity, ACCORDING TO HIM, IT’S FINAL TO WIPE OUT ALL THE HUMAN EXISTENCE. Also gave one word for (in Hindi),
'S A R V A V I N A S H' (means Mass Destruction)

HOPING YOU WILL TAKE MY LETTER UTMOST SERIOULSY and respond to me at the earliest.
I can only say that, We can terminate this AIDS CRISIS at the earliest, IF TAKEN INITIATIVE.

Thanking you with kind REGARDS,
Sincerely

RAHUL KUMAR
(Architect/Urban Planner,32)
Sept 01,2000 : Nagpur,India