Monday, March 5, 2007

3) 'AIDS' CAN BE ERADICATED IF MR. KOFI ANNAN, TAKES INITIATIVE

To: pascale@un.org, ashih@fenton.com, wintera@unaids.org, paivoke@un.org
From:"Rahul Kumar" "kmrahul2@rediffmail.com"Date: 22 Jun 2001 12:13:23 -0000
CC: info@lcr.org, emailadmin@who.int, hnassery@worldbank.org, piotp@unaids.org,
pm@pm.gc.ca, lgething@mrc.ac.za, info@icaso.org, esy@unicef.org,
blindblad@unicef.org, mailto:icmrhqds@sansad.nic.in,
asec-jvr@hub.nic.in, sacp@wn.apc.org, mwainb1@po-box.mcgill.ca,
info@cdcnpin.org, aidsinfo@metropolitan.co.za, cisma2001@cenatrin.bf,

info@gatesfoundation.org
..................................................................................................................................................................
Mr.Kofi Annan, Secretary General, UNO.
Dear Sir,
If you think Scientific way is the only way to solve AIDS crisis,
then AIDS will only become a reason to WIPE OUT HUMAN EXISTANCE.
Think logically from last 20 years, why scientists are not getting success in this direction.
SOMEWHERE, SOMETHING DEFINITELY MUST BE GOING WRONG.

I have tried my level best to show the World that there is a way to CURE AIDS, but unfortunately they all extended their deaf ears to me. Either they are lost blindly in Scientific World or each one of them is sticking to their selfish motives OR unwanted EGO.

SO WHAT IS THE APPROACH?
The approach I am suggesting is not a familiar one. In India it is called as 'Kajali', on which Powers of All Isms can be invited for the benefit of humankind.

HOW I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCESS:
Some unexpected event took place in my life (4 1/2 years before).
There somehow with great difficulty I got introduced to this process, because of which today I am alive.
The gift which I got in so much pain and hardship, when I am trying to give the world in easy manner to come 'out of mess', either they are unable to understand the importance of it OR ...............

THE ANSWER TO AIDS CRISIS...
You accept it or not, THE ANSWER TO AIDS CRISIS IS ONLY WITH THE SUN GOD.
The concerned people, who are tossing their novel ideas, will end up doing nothing but scratching their heads.

ALREADY THE LETTERS WERE SENT TO YOU.
I have already sent you nos.of letters on email: inquiries@un.org.I haven't received any acknowledgment from your office. With the understanding they may have not reached till you, today I am again sending 6 important copies of letters.
They are:
1) Fwd: Letter to US President: date: April, 12,2001
2) Fwd: Recorded message of The Sun God on AIDS to the World.: date: NOV 11,2000
3) Fwd: Response from Lord Jesus Christ: date: April 01,2001
4) Fwd: Is Science everything? Date: June 5,2001
5) Fwd: Nikosi Johnson could have been saved: date: June 4,2001
6) Fwd: This is the only way to cure HIV/AIDS victim.

ABOUT THE SUN GOD:
- One must understand here we are talking about The Sun……. The Sun God...…….
WHO GOVERNS THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
- One must not think that HE is so easily accessible to Humans.
I know at what step I got HIM.HE is standing at the apex of ISM.

ON AIDS:
- MYSTERY PREVAILS WHERE THERE IS DARKNESS AND THEREFORE
SCIENCE FAIL AT MANY PLACES.
* We already know about 'BLACK HOLE'
* I have also tried to help NASA to trace MARS POLAR LANDER
when it got lost on their scientific screen in Dec 1999.

- Sun God is understood by many names, one such being,’ God of Light’, only HE can penetrate through
any medium to solve the mysterious puzzle, one such being AIDS.
- If you request HIM humbly, HE will explain every thing about the disease from where it got
erupted.....till the vaccine development for which scientists/concerned people have squandered over
$ 500 billions on their research and fight for AIDS till now.

ABOUT THE APPEARANCE OF HEAVENLY SACRED POWERS:
Heavenly Powers are invisible to human eye. When the Powers are invited, medium can see them on the screen in HIS light i.e. Sunlight. The Power source being The Sun itself. (kindly refer letter 1: Palm_sketch)
Whatever he sees, he narrates and during this period he is not our known-one but THEIRS. That’s how the nature has made such type of people to whom we call MEDIUM.

Powers after acquiring throne, direct conversation gets established with us. If you wish I can send you the process in detail how this works. This is one of the best ways to approach THEM.
If you are Sceptic, you yourself ask THEM, to prove THEIR identity.
..................................................................................................................................................................

MY EXPERIENCES ABOUT THIER APPEARANCE:
THEIR appearance may be in numerous, but what THEY made me experience, I am sharing with you.
THE SUN GOD:
- HE is not a human by birth but a POWER WHO can take human form to communicate with us.
- HE is full white, has white beard and wears white turban.
- HE generally commutes on 9-horse chariot.

LORD JESUS CHRIST: (Invited 5 times on AIDS issue)
- HE was in full white dress and came walking.

HAZRAT MOHAMMAD PYGAMBER: (Invited only once on AIDS issue)
- HIS was in green dress and white headgear.
..................................................................................................................................................................

YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO CROSS-CHECK FROM ANY HOLY PERSON,
Like His Holiness Pope John Paul II, His Holiness Dalai Lama,......
and let them seek correct guidance from THEIR RESPECTIVE ONES.

ABOUT MEETING....
It was just a matter of half an hour meeting to initiate the task, for which I have been struggling to contact you concerned people since May 12,2000 and you all kept me miles and miles away. So it was all painful journey that too without aid and proper infrastructure facility. All from my tiny pocket.

A CHOICE:
YOU HAVE A CHOICE, either to save lives of 36 million infected people world wide OR
go for your PREVENTION AND AWARENESS PROGRAM.
So now it is in your hands, either KEEP THE VICTIMS IN PAIN or SCOOP THEM OUT OF PAIN.

THE SUN GOD WAS WAITING:
Well after waiting for one long year that somebody will awake, but unfortunately nobody. Finally The Sun God told me through medium....."THIS IS TODAYS HUMAN.....because you approached me with
the request and I agreed to do it on your behalf. In case if AIDS
gets resolved in future, it will be only through you".

So now I should say that, The PASSWORD FOR THIS JOB is only with ME.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
If you are really serious to get rid of AIDS, THE PLATFORM IS ALL READY.

It's a team of 2,medium and myself. My job will be to invite The Sun God. Yours will be requesting HIM on behalf of Humankind. (And if you wish Lord Jesus Christ and Hazrat Mohammad Pygamber)
The Process takes around 30 mins, 15 mins to invite THEM and 10-15 min THEY give for each meeting.

I am looking forward for your kind RESPONSE. Frankly speaking with the understanding of the criticality of problem, I am home for this job only.
Whatever you may respond to me, I will produce it before the Sun God.
It will give me an excuse either to CONTINUE/QUIT with this work.
..................................................................................................................................................................
YOUR IDEA OF BIG MONEY:
I don't know how far your Idea of 'BIG MONEY' will help to FIGHT AIDS.

Thanking you, With Kind Regards,

(RAHUL KUMAR, 33)
June 22,2001: Nagpur, India