From: "rahul kumar"
To: icmrhqds@sansad.nic.in
.................................................................................................................................
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sending the following copies of letters for your kind reference.
1) Attached file: Dr GANGULI.doc
A letter to Dr.N.K.Ganguli, Director General, Indian Council of Medical, Research, N.Delhi
2) Attached file: AIDS.mp3
Recorded message of The Sun God on AIDS.
Hoping to hear from you.
Thanking you, With Kind Regards,
RAHUL KUMAR
Nov 11, 2000: Nagpur, India
.................................................................................................................................
WORD DOCUMENT ATTACHED
DR.N.K.GANGULI, Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research, Delhi, India
SUB: RECORDED Message of THE SUN GOD on AIDS.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have stopped to work on solving AIDS crisis by taking help of The Sun God.
After going through your article in the Newspaper 'The Indian Express' of date Oct 24, 2000 I was curious to know about the probability of success to DR.N.K.GANGULI on his AIDS VACCINE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS.
The statement made by Dr.Ganguli that "India will develop an AIDS Vaccine in the next 2 years.......……....two-thirds of the work had been done by IAVI and we continued the development after that".
The answer what HE (The Sun God) gave on this I have recorded and sending it to you by e-mail.
It was a big exercise I have conducted, to make HIS VOICE reach till you.
STEP 1. Invite, The Sun God on The Palm of The Gifted person.
STEP 2. Sought HIS kind permission to RECORD HIS VOICE on The Tape Recorder.
STEP 3. Transfer, The Taped Voice into a computer: file: AIDS.mp3
STEP 4. Sent it to you by e-mail (by attachment.)
.................................................................................................................................
TO HEAR HIS VOICE:
Kindly download the file q2.wav on your computer to hear it. Time duration is 4 min. And after hearing it draw your own conclusions.
ABOUT THE RECORDED MESSAGE:
The conversation is in Hindi Language, because The Medium through which The Sun God communicated is HINDI SPEAKER.
OTHER QUESTION, WHICH I PLACED BEFORE HIM ON 'ISMS':
With my past experience while working on solving AIDS crisis, I sensed one of the problems must be with
The 'Clash of ISMS', therefore I tried to understand the following on ISMS.
1. According to HIM: ALL ISMS (Religion) Emanates from HIM.
2. According to EVERY RELIGIOUS FAITH i.e. (Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism ...)
Their HOLY BIBLE, HOLY KORAN SHARIF, HOLY BHAGWAT GITA… they all came from
GOD, to help humans to lead a proper life. In these HOLY SCRIPTURES, it doesn't mention BOLDLY
About what HE says and that's where the vacuum lies.
If this would have been understood by the MASSES then
- UNWANTED COMMUNAL CLASHES taking place on Earth would have been AVERTED.
- Even the dreaded disease like AIDS wouldn't have erupted.
I tried to seek the understanding TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN THE ABOVE TWO. And HE gave me
The answer. So it's there in the recorded form.
IF YOU WISH I CAN SEND IT TO YOU.
I have something to say…If the 'Facts are IGNORED’; unwanted problems are bound to erupt which leads to nothing but utter CHAOS. That is what I learnt in my life.
AN ATTEMPT:
- An Attempt is not to discourage you, but to stick to the FACTS.
- You flashed a ray of hope among the infected people (living with HIV/AIDS). On the other side, the
Millions of them are eagerly waiting for that day when they will be CURED AND LEAD A NORMAL
And HEALTHY LIFE LIKE OTHERS.
I tried my level best to make everything transparent. Hoping my efforts will be taken in Correct Spirits.
Thanking you, With Kind Regards,
RAHUL KUMAR
Nov 07,2000 : Nagpur, India