To: inquiries@un.org, "Prime Minister of India"
Subject: AIDS:.....'UNWANTED SUFFERINGS'
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 01 22:03:31 IST
Cc: doupea@unaids.org, mhdit@msu.bom.nic.in, loveandaids@yahoogroups.com
.................................................................................................................................
TO: United Nations Organization
Prime Minister of India CC: Chief Minister, Maharastra, India. Sub: AIDS:………..’UNWANTED SUFFERINGS’
.................................................................................................................................
Dear Sir,
I am writing further to my earlier letter of date Dec 06,2001.
The response I received from UnioNews@yahoogroups.com
Welcome, krahul2 Start a Group - My Groups - Sign Out:
UnioNews · African Union news [ Join This Group! ]
Oops...You cannot post to this group.
- WHAT SHOULD ONE UNDERSTAND FROM THIS?
- HOW CAN ONE SAY THAT AFRICA IS REALLY IN DEEP CRISIS (AIDS).
.................................................................................................................................
An attempt to knock His Holiness Pope John Paul II’s door.
You may NOT believe me but to open the eyes of the concerned people, specially from faith background I invited Lord Jesus Christ for 6th time on Medium on date Aug 20,2001 and placed the problem in front of HIM that there might be misunderstanding that The Sun God belongs to some other ISM.
Having no other alternative to convince the world, I requested Lord Jesus Christ TO GO IN THE DREAM OF HIS HOLINESS and tell him that the letter which has reached his Vatican office
(E-mail:
http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Forms/Guest_Book.html
http://www.catholic.net/RCC/Forms/Donations.html
regarding To solve AIDS crisis by taking help of The Sun God is A RIGHT APPROACH and
Speaking to Heavenly Sacred Powers through Medium is NOT WRONG.
HE accepted my request and told me that HE can pass on this message only to HIS children.
I was thankful to HIM for HIS kind help.
Later on date Sept 05,2001 I enquired from The Sun God if Lord Jesus Christ has delivered my message to His Holiness. HE said,” question to POPE was put in other way by the Lord .......if he (His Holiness) is facing any problem”. The response given by His Holiness to Lord Christ was,
”WE DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS....................WE ARE HAPPY”.
YOU MAY CROSS CHECK about this happening with HIS HOLINESS POPE JOHN PAUL II.
.................................................................................................................................
NOBODY IS ASKING TO CHANGE THIER RESPECTIVE RELIGION:
In my earlier letters I have written umpteen times that The Sun is Neutral to all. And HIS appearance before
Humans would be for the first time on Global scale.
In fact The Sun God and Mother Earth have been IGNORED by all the religious faith. I tried to understand from The Sun God how BOTH are related to humans.
HE told me,” WE (Myself and MY WIFE,EARTH) ARE LIKE FATHER AND MOTHER TO HUMANS.....There is a vast distance between US.......WE BOTH NURTURE ALL LIFE FORMS..............FULFILL THEIR NEEDS TO SUSTAIN LIFE............".
I also tried to understand on Isms from HIM..............what I could is......IT’S A WAY OF LIVING.
This is how I came to know about THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE SUN AND THE EARTH.
.................................................................................................................................
EXTENDING INVITATION TO THE MOTHER EARTH.
We humans look upon Earth as Planet. But it is an authority WHO has feelings and can communicate
very well like us.
I am lucky enough to have an opportunity of Inviting and speaking to HER through medium.
SHE gave her precious 5 min. HER appearance Was as.....AN OLD WOMAN HAVING SPARKLING FACE...DRAPED IN GREEN SAREE..........
HER Response on AIDS was,"...... you ALL are OUR CHILDREN.................WHEN HE (The Sun God) HAS COMMITTED TO YOU TO SOLVE AIDS, HE WILL DO IT.........BUT HANDLE MY HUSBAND VERY CAREFULLY..... IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND MY VOICE HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE……."
.................................................................................................................................
The Sun God is also understood as 'A God of Light'.
We all know that The Sun is the binding element of The Universe.
To see any object we need light and HE gives us everyday.....in other words HE is also understood as
'A God of Light'.
And similarly to see any deity we need HIS light. I wrote to you earlier also on this.
A screen is created on the Palm of the medium. When the request is made for the light to The Sun God...it comes from The Sun and hits the palm of the medium, the screen illuminates, and this mysterious light can only be seen by the medium. When request is made for the particular power......it appears on the screen in few seconds.
Therefore if help is taken from The Sun God ......any power of any ISM can be invited to seek THEIR help for the humankind and I am committed only to solve AIDS, if anybody is interested.
The Letters, which I sent, were 'NO FUN'.
It strictly carries what THEY (The Sun God, Lord Jesus Christ,........) told me through medium. I have tried my level best to convince the world the existence of This Truth from last one and half years and I don't think that the world is not capable enough to understand what I wrote to them.
Then who is responsible for this 'UNWANTED SUFFERINGS'.
Thanking you.
With Regards,
Rahul Kumar
Dec 12,2001: Nagpur, India.