Monday, March 5, 2007

7) RESPONSE OF 'LORD JESUS CHRIST' ON AIDS & HIS GENERATED PICTURE.



From: "Rahul Kumar"
To: "MR PETER KNOWLES"
CC: questions@online.cnbc.com.,newsdesk@nationalgeographic.com, community@cnn.com,
editor@e-mg.co.za, marashd@abcnews.org,feedback@inuk.co.uk, news_editor@your.abc.net.au
Subject: Response from Lord Jesus Christ
.............................................................................................................................
Bcc: newsonline@bbc.co.uk,info@bbc.co.uk,reception@bbc.co.uk,Questions@cnbc.com,NGT@nationalgeographic.com, newsdesk@nationalgeographic.com
.............................................................................................................................
Mr. Peter Knowles, B.B.C World.
Dear Sir,
I hope you remember me, I have been writing to you on solving AIDS by taking help of the SUN GOD. RESPONSE: ALL ARE MUM.
In my letter I have also written to you the process through which the SUN GOD is invited. Similarly Lord Jesus Christ can also be invited.

Thinking there maybe a clash of Ism amongst those whom; I have written, I invited Lord Jesus Christ on the Palm of the Medium (gifted person) dated: Feb.26, 2001and March 23. 2001. I conveyed to him all about my approach. He said, "so far it is correct and pertaining to AIDS He cannot help. It’s He the one WHO is over His head (THE SUN) and WHO is making the wheel move, and only HE can solve the problem“..……….And asked me to wait for the right moment.

He further said that the human has progressed so much that they have gone Blind and have forgotten the importance of light. In His light (The SUN) they see things.

On this I tried to seek his understanding. When HE (THE SUN) is above His head then why it is not mentioned in the HOLY BIBLE?
The answer HE gave is, Holy Bible is written by a common man and He has tried his level best to remove thorns to clear the way for His children to lead a peaceful life.
He asked me to invite HIM in one of his Holy Churches. I approached Father John Monteiro, SFS Cathedral, Nagpur. The response what I got, I am attaching a copy of his statement for your kind reference.

I even produced this copy of letter in front of Lord Christ. His answer is "This is the only way to solve AIDS and if this is the response from humans, then the answer they will get is Mass destruction”. (In Hindi 'SARVAVINASH')

A couple of days before I read about your work on Lord Christ in the newspaper (Kindly refer attached .jpg file). I was curious to know how far the image that you generated through computer graphics is correct.
Today April 01, 2001, I again invited Him (Lord Christ) for the third time. I conveyed all about your documentary T.V. series on HIM. and your attempt to investigate scientifically on Messiah of Christendom. When I produced your computer generated Photo, He first laughed and said, "Humans are very clever".

I asked Him" is your generated picture correct?"
He answered YES, and further added that they should have shown his hairs little longer, a mole is missing on the upper part of right eye.
I sought his kind permission to convey his words to you. HE gave the permission.

I told Him that my letter would be addressed to Mr. Peter Knowles, B.B.C World since I wrote a couple of letters to him earlier. He was glad and said finally if someone comes forward bring them in front of Him.
That's all about the conversation with Lord Jesus Christ. It was in Hindi language as the medium is a Hindi speaker.
Thanks with kind regards,

RAHUL KUMAR.
April 01,2001 : Nagpur, India
Picture file attached: Father_letter.jpg