From: "Rahul Kumar"
Date: 28 Jun 2001 16:30:01 -0000
CC:
Subject: Response of The Sun God on Dr.Seth Berkeley's work.
.................................................................................................................................
DR.SETH BERKELEY, IAVI
Sub: Response of The Sun God on Dr.Seth Berkeley's work, International AIDS vaccine Initiative
(IAVI).
Dear Sir,
Each time whenever a news is flashed that somebody has got a way to cure AIDS, I kept inquiring about his probability of success from The Sun God and HIS answer was "Science does not have answer"
I read about your statement in our local newspaper dated: June 28,2001, You flashed a ray of hope and here as usual I was curious, if Science has a way then why should I proceed
ahead.
So today Jun 28,2001 I placed 2 questions in front of HIM (The Sun God).
Q.1) Dr.Seth Berkeley's first preventive AIDS vaccine should be available within '6 to 9 months’. He hopes that inoculation with vaccine will prime the body's immune system to mount an effective defense against the virus.
My Question: Will he (Dr.Seth Berkeley) be successful in doing so?
HIS Response: NO-BODY WILL GET ANYTHING. THEY THEMSELVES ARE WASTING THEIR TIME.
.................................................................................................................................
Q.2) Being me non-technical I placed the question in front of HIM, the way I read in the local newspaper by translating it in Hindi Language.
Two versions of the vaccine are currently being tested........
The B subtype of HIV, the variant most common in western countries...... the E subtype most common in South-East Asia.
My Question : Are there 2 types of HIV?
HIS Response: HUMANS ARE SAME.... HERE or THERE......THEN HOW CAN THEY (HIV type)
BE DIFFERENT.... THIS IS ALL DIFFERENCE IN UNDERSTANDING.
.................................................................................................................................
I told HIM Science doesn't believe in Heavenly Sacred Powers and all about The Big bang Theory amongst scientist.
HE said, ”HE NEITHER COMES UNDER HEAVENLY SACRED POWERS NOR IN SCIENCE.....
BOTH ARE STANDING IN THEIR RESPECTIVE POSITIONS AND SCIENCE CANNOT MOVE
WITHOUT ME”.
MY ATTEMPT HERE:
The attempt is not to discourage you but to stick to the facts, with the understanding of the current scenario.
Thanking you, with Regards,
Rahul Kumar
Jun 28,2001: Nagpur, India