Blog Archive

Thursday, February 11, 2016

WORLD ATTENTION is required.on Torture,MURDER



Sub: WORLD ATTENTION IS REQUIRED.
Case of Torture and MURDER of me and my Nephew Rupin.


 I am highly qualified professional Architect/Urban Planner, 49Y
I am home without work, in fact was working in Dubai.

From there I am dragged and at home without work.
Attaching my CV to give an idea of my educational Qualification.

I have worked for Sun…in providing way to solve AIDS in May 12,2000.
And since last 1 year, Nov 2015 I am brutally tortured, for over a year now I am fighting with death.

Please check internet link..
postings I have uploaded based on voice I am made to hear.

CHECK the following link..
Think..can I write.. such language… I am putting my sister’s signature and her comment.
The statement given by sardarni… .(......ms.earth… suzy??............)
..ms.space..This bitch gave.. power of transfer of human body , organs to her and because of whom this bitch .. dharati.. is playing games of transferring my penis.. to her bamman chuts.. like..

That shit..space.. to whom I revered as ms.space…randi of tarangan,.
Randi means bitch..and trarangan would not even give her ..any respect.. then that ass would come to me.. for all I have achieved..
Fuck god men..

These assholes..take my penis ..body parts… make their bodies..
Jaipal jogi..stating…which he all seized from me my intellect..
Its an honour……
I will definitely get my time.. tab main apna badla le lunga..’

My brain is badly damaged, I have lost everything..
I am not begging but I want the truth.. who is behind this.. and they all should be brought to justice. I look forward not only for compensation, but to bring them to justice as soon as possible.

Ar.Rahul Kumar,
Nagpur, India.
12:13 PM:  12-Feb-2016