12:16 PM; 16-Feb-2016
Jj: mae
tera lap top operate karata bill gates
Write Bill Gates,Microsoft
12:17 pm: I can sue for not writing Mr.
I am Bill, I am worth Billions and you not even
pea nuts
Put date
..16-Feb-2016
Write we don’t give
to blacks..
I am RD
12:24 PM; 16-Feb-2016
Bill Gates:
Write Bill loves your cock…
I made it fall down.. put your penis. Pic on net. I will... it gets ripped off.
I am Microsoft bill gates.. I take what I want..
-----------------------
12:27 pm;
16-Feb-2016
Ar.RK: so
bill you give me what you have .. including your Microsoft Inc.
12:09 pm; 16-Feb-2016
Ar.RK: to Bill Gates, Microsoft
Declare ..LIVE on
media of your choice do you have media
of your own?
12.26 pm; 16-Feb-2016
Jj: who maikara diya,
lund girata who..
12.43 PM
Write I am taking your rupin..
Main god da creator nahin to kaun bee..
Maine tere ko band raka..gora main aabh.
Main jaipal..
Hum bahoot bade…
Main Microsoft bill gate
main rd…
I am
running your windows…
I am Bill Gates.
I am so big..you cannot even touch me.. I am
suksha now.. Jaipal made me..
Jj: dekha laved..kya banaya goro ko..
12:37 PM: Abe sun ..
Abe meshram
bahoot badi.. main karati..buss be..
Main dh abhi.. ho gaya kavach. Bill gates ko..
main
---------------------------
12:40PM
Ar.RK: main aab saab
ki aag ki pariksha
loonga..
12:42
PM; 16-Feb-2016
main
bill gates constitution chalata..mar be..ab main.. man
Bandh
diya..
Mann :who jaipal hein hai…12:43 pm;16-Feb-2016
put
Pres.Putin there. 12:49 PM; 16-Feb-2016
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
