Blog Archive

Monday, February 29, 2016

Ar.RK: who playing mischief and updating my blogspot.


To: Whom so ever it may  concern
      Sub: Somebody is holding my password on www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in

I pasted following email transmission report on my posting uploaded on above blogspot and immediately that transmission report is missing and I took screen shot , that file I attached.
That letter is not for my personal interest but to 

TO the People of INDIA/ WORLD
and if this is how I am treated.. that accessing my emails, my personal belongings,
even my underwears, my sisters innerwears are missing...
and no concern is responding though this matter is of very serious concern then 
I leave upon PV's to deal this matter in a nice way.. they know how to extract truth and bring such on real senses.

Ar.Rahul Kumar
11:49 am; 01-Mar-2016
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: Rahul Kumar
To: , , , , , , , ChiefMinister Uttarakhand , , , Centre for Science and Environment , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Pres of India , , PM of India , , US Pres , , , , , , , Ms Sunita Narain , , , , John Key , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
, , , , Michael Liebmann , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Institute for Global Engagement , , , , Lisa Nurnberger , , , , , , , , , , Arthur Rolle , , , Ajit Tyagi , , , , , , , , Andi Eka Sakya , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Aam Aadmi , , , , , , , , Hassan El Bushra , , , , , , Dr Sanjay Gupta CNN , , , "Mr.UN Sec Gen" , , ,
Cc:
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:41:16 +0530
Subject: TO the People of INDIA/ WORLD
………………………………………………………………………………………….
TO the People of INDIA/ WORLD


Check following link for uploaded letter.
http://tiny.cc/for-india-world


his this how.. one is treated...doing volutary work in the interest of  human kind.
www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.com

I am making this note at the point of death.

Ar.Rahul Kumar
10:37 am; 19-Feb-2016



TO the People of INDIA/ WORLD


Check following link for uploaded letter.


his this how.. one is treated...doing volutary work in the interest of  human kind.

I am making this note at the point of death.

Ar.Rahul Kumar
10:37 am; 19-Feb-2016