3:51 PM
17-Feb-2016
I am Bill gates rahul
dharati licks my ass. and you showing your intellectual strength.. is not suiting to our ethics..
---------------------------
This is Ar.Rahul Kumar you bastard.. bill gates...
fuccker what ethics you talking about...
you rascal you stealing my achievment and you white ass..
3:52 pm; 17-Feb-2016
ok..so it means.. the windows you sell is the monopoly and you can govern anybody's life is that whatg you want to say asshole? bill gates..some ass from microsoft.windows..
agar gand me dum hai to worrld news par declare kar.. as what i noted
3:52 pm; 17-Feb-2016 by stating I..
aur tujhe saab dena hai joh document mein lika hai buss. nahin to teri zindagi ....rak..
"Ar.RK"
17-Feb-2016
I am Bill gates rahul
dharati licks my ass. and you showing your intellectual strength.. is not suiting to our ethics..
---------------------------
This is Ar.Rahul Kumar you bastard.. bill gates...
fuccker what ethics you talking about...
you rascal you stealing my achievment and you white ass..
3:52 pm; 17-Feb-2016
ok..so it means.. the windows you sell is the monopoly and you can govern anybody's life is that whatg you want to say asshole? bill gates..some ass from microsoft.windows..
agar gand me dum hai to worrld news par declare kar.. as what i noted
3:52 pm; 17-Feb-2016 by stating I..
aur tujhe saab dena hai joh document mein lika hai buss. nahin to teri zindagi ....rak..
"Ar.RK"