Ar.RK:Sun,Dh deeds on feeding all Evil in my Body
8:36 PM; 15-Feb-2016
This is to inform that this Power name Sun to whom I reverred as Sungod and have been sending
mails on solving AIDS since Year 2000 have ruined my life to such an extend that the filled my mind, brain and my body with all evil witches...my brain is ruined and I am living on life support provided by PV's.
Dh.... Mother Earth like power is fully into blackmagic.. she fed in me so much evil that they talk all shit....write at this juncture when I am preparing my mail to be sent to the concerned worldwide..
on carrying subject as
UN Sec Gen return my brain, Penis like... subject sounds weird but its true, PV's in sense
honoured Planets from Distant Space which Science has not even though of reaching to such levels that they communicate like human beings...are taking care of my life and I have been posting
Testimonies...about their work how they have been delivering me and bringing back to life.
My concern is also about sun, earth, jal's etc...behaviour like they too thoroughly immersed into blackmagic and they are not divine ...and some black magicians residing in my brain and body talking so shit.. that when I access any information she talks all nonsense, my brain is hijacked by sun, dh-earth like....as a reward for doing good work on solving AIDS crisis regarding which I uploaded letters on same link www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in
they talk so shit...that we humans like if talk on law.. have to think at so many levels they pass such comment and black mail me.. that I should listen to them and write such which becomes in the eye of law .. I become offender...they are such like..devi kankadi, devi katt, and they keep taking name of Prime Minister Narender Modi,Nitin Gadkari, like.... they downgraded me to such an extend all my wonderful talents are seized by them and I am treated like cheap who carries no worth....
I am making this note in advance that I have paid tremendous price.. for doing good for humanity and ever expected this sun... dharati... like.. mother earth....to whom i detest calling god.. is such a shit power who is irresponsible,sex maniac and dangerous for man kind to be trusted as.
They are duffers and they look upon Blackmagician Jaipal Jogi, Taragad, Ajmer as their teacher and he chanting mantra...and treating them as their son's..by calling 'Baccho....'.and sun that shinning star who has taken human form to enjoy human life and all his evil team looks upon Jaipal Jogi by asking in kid tone.. Jaipal Jaipal...and then he... baccho....like their father...sun appears to be madly in love with Actress Priyanka Chopra and he wants to marry her and have kids like... and to enjoy human life he wants my body to install his soul by killing me.. this fight is going on from last 1.2 years..and PV's helping me to recover and from voices I am understanding they are not interested in solving World Crisis..like AIDS, Climate Change...their sole Intention is to enjoy 'SEX' and some blackmagician like Mansingh...Gurudwara man talks like goonda.. by calling me aaaa... in threatening tone..
THERE IS SERIOUS DIVINITY CRISIS ON PLANET EARTH/ UNIVERSE
.. and nobody even taking my note seriously.
WAY is PV's ( Planet Victims) only 'WHO ARE DIVINE'.
Ar.Rahul Kumar
Nagpur.
8:41 PM; 15-Feb-2016
-----------------------------
8:36 PM; 15-Feb-2016
To the Concerned People worldwide.
mails on solving AIDS since Year 2000 have ruined my life to such an extend that the filled my mind, brain and my body with all evil witches...my brain is ruined and I am living on life support provided by PV's.
Dh.... Mother Earth like power is fully into blackmagic.. she fed in me so much evil that they talk all shit....write at this juncture when I am preparing my mail to be sent to the concerned worldwide..
on carrying subject as
UN Sec Gen return my brain, Penis like... subject sounds weird but its true, PV's in sense
honoured Planets from Distant Space which Science has not even though of reaching to such levels that they communicate like human beings...are taking care of my life and I have been posting
Testimonies...about their work how they have been delivering me and bringing back to life.
My concern is also about sun, earth, jal's etc...behaviour like they too thoroughly immersed into blackmagic and they are not divine ...and some black magicians residing in my brain and body talking so shit.. that when I access any information she talks all nonsense, my brain is hijacked by sun, dh-earth like....as a reward for doing good work on solving AIDS crisis regarding which I uploaded letters on same link www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in
they talk so shit...that we humans like if talk on law.. have to think at so many levels they pass such comment and black mail me.. that I should listen to them and write such which becomes in the eye of law .. I become offender...they are such like..devi kankadi, devi katt, and they keep taking name of Prime Minister Narender Modi,Nitin Gadkari, like.... they downgraded me to such an extend all my wonderful talents are seized by them and I am treated like cheap who carries no worth....
I am making this note in advance that I have paid tremendous price.. for doing good for humanity and ever expected this sun... dharati... like.. mother earth....to whom i detest calling god.. is such a shit power who is irresponsible,sex maniac and dangerous for man kind to be trusted as.
They are duffers and they look upon Blackmagician Jaipal Jogi, Taragad, Ajmer as their teacher and he chanting mantra...and treating them as their son's..by calling 'Baccho....'.and sun that shinning star who has taken human form to enjoy human life and all his evil team looks upon Jaipal Jogi by asking in kid tone.. Jaipal Jaipal...and then he... baccho....like their father...sun appears to be madly in love with Actress Priyanka Chopra and he wants to marry her and have kids like... and to enjoy human life he wants my body to install his soul by killing me.. this fight is going on from last 1.2 years..and PV's helping me to recover and from voices I am understanding they are not interested in solving World Crisis..like AIDS, Climate Change...their sole Intention is to enjoy 'SEX' and some blackmagician like Mansingh...Gurudwara man talks like goonda.. by calling me aaaa... in threatening tone..
THERE IS SERIOUS DIVINITY CRISIS ON PLANET EARTH/ UNIVERSE
.. and nobody even taking my note seriously.
WAY is PV's ( Planet Victims) only 'WHO ARE DIVINE'.
Ar.Rahul Kumar
Nagpur.
8:41 PM; 15-Feb-2016
-----------------------------
