Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

To concerned ones.. who all r after our life.



To concerned ones.. who all after our life.

It's 8:36 am- 24-Feb-2016
School  Bus gone I suppose.

my loving nephew Rupin is not allowed to go to school,
he is lifeless, that vigor is gone.

Is this how one is paid, for doing such a highest stature of work.
Rupins mother contribution in getting at unseen world of sun
to the knowledge of World elites through sketches is not joke.
(www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in)

Responsible ones come forward.Game is up.
Who is behind this? I hold sun..sungod ass responsible first
followed by bitch dharati who talkes so irritating and carrying illetracy like of villagers...
too much now.. in the name of fucking god..

Even I lost everything.. coming back from hell, death made by sun on instructions and advice of rascal jaipal jogi like.
suns being puppet of jaipal jogi, syed jallaludding..concern.
why i am kept in 4 walls and various means of assasinations are tried. is this how one gets fucked for calling sun as god.
i demand straight answers .. who are the fuckers?

I look upon "R.PL-20" (PV's) for getting me the answers..


Ar.Rahul Kumar
Nagpur, India