PV’s-Ar.RK:
SEIZING MY PROPERTY RIGHTS MATTERS
Through voices I
came to know copy of my Dell Red Laptop carrying all the information and also
of my sister Ar.Jyotsna Kumar who is fighting her court matters currently at
Hon’ble Nagpur Courts are a copy of such laptop provided by Dh,…Old…dh, Soul of
Planet Earth, Sungod,…as she will be crucifying the one who worked and
glorified while working on AIDS, Mars Polar Lander lost on Planet Mars
like,…and vital information uploaded on
(www.AIDS-Worldcrisis.blogspot.com)
And all
information stored in number of hardisks..came to know when in front of my eyes
SPA folder vanished and that folder was flashing on Madam Lata Mangeshkar
famous voice in Indian continent did not called to inform of receiving such
files which is personal property of painstakingly made and compiled.
THOSE WHO CARRY
SUCH LAPTOP..SHALL IMMEDIATELY DEPOSIT Via
Their respective
nearest police station seal of acknowledging above crime which is covered in any
of the laws through the world.. on theft of Intellectual property Rights…
In 1 day time, failing to do so…will be
smoldered nicely..till they yell and shrill and till they depart from their
respective bodies.
Ar.Rahul Kumar
Ar.Jyotsna Kumar
(PV’s)
=====================================================================
Reaction:
6:47 Mansing: Hum
aise chije dete nahin le lete hai…
Apna laud dekh le.. tere bhain ki
chuchi maine dabai.. tu mar yehi humara kehna hai..
Buss dal de.. jaha tujhe dalna hai..
Write Queen Eli
Mightier strength than you.. I am the one torturing, tormenting to bring my
beloved
Prince Wily up on
Global map. You asshole, put there time..
I can see from my
system your men slogging to glorify me..I took you midnerve..
Write I took your
cock.
I took your
R.PL-01..Space..
Sun,Earth,Jal,Vayu,God-da-Space,Sound,Syed
Jallaudding, meetha Neem Nagpur,Jadugar Jaipal Jogi, Tara gad, Mansingh ass,,….
----------------------------------------
I should say..
now..
Ar.Rahul Kumar… I
am responding.. you licking my ass… to take the authority I am carrying .. such
authority is never seized but earned…and you will pay price in multiple folds..
and as stated in my previous.
I stand on my
Words such words you seized through Rascal Sun..via Tarangan..
AJ/Documengts
6:49 AM 05-Feb-2016

