Ar.RK Statement on Tarangan,Sun,dh,Jal,Vayu,Space,Jaipal,Mansingh,Jalal atrocities as a reward for working on AIDS work
ww.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.com
PV's De-installing the system-the Supporter of the Sun, earth like. They have put all the powers in these Glue-stick, Pens whatevver mantras they (Sun, earth like) in my body to seize each and every cell of me. they went to such an extent even to seize "ME" where the life of body resides. these bastards Sun-God-Satan, earth-Satan, Jaipal Jogi like have gone to such an extent. THis is a HISTORIC ATROCITY has been carried by sun where each and every cell of Human Body take over as their body. In other words, I Rahul Kumar, the one who has taken studies in Architecture/Urban Planning from Dept. of Architecture, VRCE, (1986-1991) and Urban Planning (1991-1993), mean 'ME' would have been taken over by sun, means I Rahul Kumar would have been the Sun-Rahul Kumar. THis bastard earth is threatening me with her trusted Adv. Uday Gosavi. Chal bol dharti tere gaand main kitni dum hai, kitne chotto ko mere saamne leke aati... ye chotti, ek chataak bhar ki randi, mere se seekhi, mera shareer lene aayi, kankadi..mera shareer lene ki baat karti.. kaun hai wo jo bolti me yaacha shareer vikat ghetli........... ae allah tu kaun hai, Shk Mohammad ko mera shareer dena hai,
10:49AM: Mai tera shareer leke dikhaun gihich, aur jalaluddin ke marfat shekh mhd ko dena, ye mera challenge hai. likh de R-49 tera nomenclature, main nahi maanti
Ar.RK: To kyo bheek maang rahi mereko, Allah bheek maangrahi... ha..haa..haa
Chodi raat din mere shareer main baithi.. jhatu tarangan ko lord bolte madarchod bamman, suraj ne ye sab pillar ko mere shareer main laakar bithaya.. god-da-creator chodta hai, jesus usko chodta hai.. bhosda ho raha churchon main..
PV's means Planet VICTIMS who are also victims of atrocities of SUn, earth like and who have secured my body through their powers all drama taking place in my body, nobody is ready to believe, even by nephew is tormented and tortured, we are used as sacrifice to please that ass sun.
Somebody is accessing my laptop, even my sisters laptop, all hard-disks, facility provided by sun, I presums Microsoft bill gates is also involved in this...
kiske paas mere files hai... jalte raho jab tak saamne na aaye..
dharti: Main Adv. Uday GOsavi ke maarfat tujhe faasi ke fande tak pahunchaaungi..
Ar.RK: saara law mere se seekhi, sab kuch mere se liya randi ne...
10:59 Am: Through voices I came to know that one online system has been developed and laptops have been provided to loves ones to enjoy and witness the 'Crucification of Rahul' and 'Bali of Rahul', I have been made a living RObot, my eyes carrying lens, I have been tracked by all unseen technology to I presume President Barack Obama, and engaged NASA, National Aeronautics and Space administration. THere are games being played online to enjoy my torture and killing and lot of money is being given for each click of mouse. this i came through voices which are installed by SUN, earth like in my brain which is badly butured, I am being taken care of PV's, my whole body is in mess. Bastard Jaipal Jogi is to be dealt in a nice way.
I am eager to hear the mourns which will act as a melody/balm to soothe my anger. This all is taking place without informing me and made me 'mengoba' in local word, to such a man who made himself updated with all the happening in the world. they though the best way is to implant their souls so this body becomes theirs, and my intellect becomes theirs... and they made me chakka sudan in their language, i see if his ass is fucked if he is carrying any one of it... surya ki jhaath... om narayana namah ki jhaat. i leave it here,
i presume thre are people accessing my blogspot, it means they understand what price I am paying for doing good for them only. what finally I got is shit.. I will see bastard sun in front of the world and dharti.. jaipal, jalaluddin out, dont make yourself special in this case. Kankadi out...
these words i have asked my sister to type it, am thankful.
very surprising to see, syed jalaluddin is relying on one from Congress party, Anis Ahmed looks upon as 'goondo se isko katwa de..' this is how Syed Jalaluddin looks upon the ones who come in his durgah.
and Jaipal jogi threatens '..durgah main aana...'
which I disconnected as I took jesus as my saviour.
Jesus is gone, Hon'ble Planets are taking place from distant space.
this is the truth of divinity.
Kahan hai khuda... dharti eager to bring brahmanachya tatya vaatya... licks ass of whites...
main unmainse nahin hoon, agar koi hoga duniya main aisa maayi ka laal to saamne aake claim karle.
I am also curious to know, MIR if they are the one from Russian Space Station, who are taking care of me, even from sardars who have conspired to murder me that is what I cam to know through voices, this is how I have been and being rewarded. Main suraj dharti tumko shrapit karta.. 'tere ko jo phool diye wo vaapas kar, tere kaate tu leke jaa..'
Through voices i came to know Jaipal jogi made me labor,
he makes statesments like mujhe iska ye bhi wo bhi chahiye.. dharti cherishing.
I think Jesus is sucking thumb. there was one more ocassion, jesus came put rag, shoes and went. is this how jesus works, where is blood of jesus?
11:21AM: Jwalamukhi states maine Rahul ka sab kuch chchina, kyon aur kiske kahne pe kiya, I will give answers to the world, live on TV
This bitch dharti is stating... ye itna pada to kaise pada..
This fight is such, i dont have money, am surviving on father's pension, have dont place to keep my foot, couldnt marry, bastard sun wants to fuck priyanka chopda..
11:27Am: SUN stating : THIS FUCKER DOES'NT KNOW I HAVE TAKEN HIS BODY
07-Feb-2016



