Blog Archive

Monday, January 18, 2016

US State Department: Richard Nax.........on Rupin

19-Jan-2016
10:39 am
------------------------
US State Department: Richard Nax.
Your Indians lick our ass....unlike you and your sister.
Rupin is US.

US Dept. requested me to write something on our and your beloved Rupin..
I, beloved mama of Rupin...writing few of his qualities...which unfortunately...wiped out and stolen by bitch Earth, Katwa Jalaluddin, Ass Sun, Gu lover Jaipal who eats shit of Mansingh, make it ooze from stinky fatty ghutna.....calls himself Advocate...Dara Singh....

Rupin was carrying impeccable, qualities...I prayed for him and my sister too and she fought like
warrior...and if this is the result of seizing.. uske maa ki choot,.,,,

THIS IS FUCKING INDIA......

==============================================================
I, mama of Rupin with my loving heart, who could not go to school... today also.. writing few words...
He has that flair, that shine...that charisma that could catch anybody....that is seized by
Sungod ass, bitch Earth, Fucker Jal....Vayu....