From:
Rahul Kumar
To:
Pastor Vinod
Cc: Br Saji , Br
Bhalekar
Date:
Jul 30, 2009 6:36 PM
Subject:
To: Pastor Vinod
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
'Praise
the Lord',
Dear
Br. Vinod,
Brother
with God's grace I have found job at international city in one small
interior design firm starting 1st
August. Though not satisfactory, Ok to move forward in life, as for survival
sake.
Regarding driving
license I had really bad experiences with Belhasa, if you find time
please go through the attachments. After spending over 7000 dh and struggled
strenuously for 1 year, Finally I lost faith in Belhasa and planning to move to
new driving school, may be Dubai
driving school.( you have advised in beginning)
I
listen to all your preaching very carefully. I should say that you have very
clear thinking and you are very much dedicated towards Lord.
Scientist are unable to find cure from last 28 years even after
spending 1 trillion dollar on research. Why?
It’s for simple reason that virus which causes AIDS cannot be detected on
scientific instruments but only in divine light.
So
what wrong I have done for World? Forget a word of thanks for sending the world
the way to cure but I received an attitude of ignorance and hatred from
everybody.
Every
day over 8000 people die of AIDS all over the world.
I
have provided website for your references. There was no response from your side
nor from Brother Kevin. It was about providing cure for AIDS disease. It was
just to inform you that’s it.
Your
preaching on 'Acquaintance with God' was very good. You have listed parameters
also..
I tried to compare my
past experience with Acquaintance with Sungod with your preaching’s, they
contradict in many ways. The end result what you can see is my life,
what ever parameters you have listed just try to cross check with my life.
(you
will find the process how I got acquaintance with Sungod in that website)
To
give some for example...you preached as…
- HE separates you...now I am 41, how
that Sungod separated me and kept away from rest of
World. You can see my life.
- He
provides you: it’s applicable to Lord.
Forget providing, Sungod took everything
from me, he even snatched my fathers painstakingly
made house, even my career.
- After
meeting HIM, life changes: After working for over 4 years he kicked me out
in hell, saying, “Till the world’s main decision maker (United Nations
secretary general) will not call him as God, you will remain as it is”. After
lot of struggle I came into Christianity in search of life, where Jesus lifted
me up.
-
He sungod- tortures me every moment, if I don’t take Jesus name. I am
finished…my body pain will rise to many folds. It smolders, and what not.. …I feel needles poking all
over, chest pains, and what not….!! I am falling short of words to explain my
grief, my frustration.
When
I am angry and alone I release my anger by shouting…at him…saying is this what
you rewarded?
Does United
Nations secretary general Ban ki Moon knows what games are being played by sungod
just for his deliberately keeping mum.
- How much more
humbleness/faithfulness/loyalty one can have: you know it sounds good but it is
exploited in today’s world.
In
that website there is one page on Jesus also: I was looked upon as some kind of
idiot, ‘can Jesus ever come through medium?’
I
know you are close to Lord Jesus, Can you please call Him and confirm with Him whatever
I wrote in that website is true or False. I will appreciate to have His
response, because
before posting that letter I confirmed from Jesus only. And took His kind
permission to send to the world.
The
end result I experienced is nothing but humiliation and lots of pain. If this
same work would have been initiated by some white person from USA/UK whole
world would have flocked at him to honor him. Color of the skin makes all
difference. Finally no matter what work you do, even a spit of white mans
counts but a sweat of a person trying to do something good from developing
world stands nowhere in front of that.
Because
world did not listen to sungod’s message. I was punished first that too severely.
Today the whole
world is in utter chaos,
You name
it, starting from swine flu, deaths due to fire, water, wind, earthquakes,
accidents, financial turmoil etc. I am telling who is doing this. If there is some body who can stop, he should
come forward so that peace can be restored on this planet otherwise worst days
to come, because I know His style, I must have called him over 250 time in span
of 4 years discussing on various issues pertaining to world affairs/politics.
Now that sun is not a
god. he has taken satanic form which he already told me in last meeting....so
doing all nuisance all over the planet to teach humans / scientific community a
lesson that he is not a shinning star but a power who governs life form.
I
am tired and exhausted with this fight of unseen world, it was one man show. Somehow
just trying to take life bit easy. I don't have that much stamina to take up
any extra load therefore I never came forward to
participate in church activities.
I
know how Sister Nancy
insisted to come for prayer service. I honor her kindness.
Imagine
if a person for 14 years day and night is struggling and praying just to come
out of death trap, how he will feel. He will look for some relief. Right?
As
you preached rightly in man’s eyes, a person may be wrong, but in HIS eyes
things are different, which are far beyond human understanding. So heavenly
Father knows what good I have done for humanity and what price I paid to do
good.
With
Warm regards
Rahul
Kumar
Dubai.
=========================================================================
From: Rahul Kumar
Dubai , UAE.
=========================================================================
From: Rahul Kumar
To: Sunil Bhalekar ,Br Saji ,kevindcruz777@yahoo.com
Cc;Prashant
Date Aug 15, 2009 6:29 PM
Subject Please Clarify
...............................................................
'Praise the Lord'
Dear Brothers,
I am writing to you as a responsible member of church.
Please find attached minutes of Friday 14 Aug 2009 church service.
Can you please CLARIFY MY QUESTION in Red.
Regards
Rahul
Date: 14th Aug 2009
Time: 5:00 PM
Place: Harvest Church International, Dubai , UAE.
Preacher: Pastor Robinson.
Pastor Robinson started his preaching by saying. It’s not easy to speak a word from pulpit without Holy Sprit’s help. End days are nearing, today before preaching I asked God what message I should deliver, so what HE told me I am delivering to you.
As I was not aware what exactly he will be preaching so I did not take the notes.
He said, “If somebody introduces his new doctrine in your life, it is not from God but from Satan.
According to scripture from Bible- 2 John 1:10 and 2 John 1:11 if you allow such person to step in your house it will not only bring curse to your family but to whole church. Such person should be kept out’. Then he holds the Bible and says, 'this is not I am saying, Bible says”.
Should I take this as a response to my letter to Pastor Vinod of date 30th July 2009?
Rahul Kumar