Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Revealing the true pic The Root of your mother’s power: ‘Black-Magic’

From: Jyotsna Kumar
To: Mr Kamlesh Patil
Cc: Deepti patil , deepti_patil929@rediffmail.com,
       Mr Anil Patil , Dr Dhawankar ,
       dhawankar@gmail.com, Rahul Kumar
Subject: Revealing the TRUE PIC. OF YOUR MOTHER
               The Root of your mother’s power: ‘Black-Magic’
Date: 8 April 2012 19:16
                                                                                                                                   
This is insane, the son is completely ignorant about his beloved mother’s evil acts. Whatever I am writing in this letter now, you might not believe. I have always been giving you hints of all the strange things that I encountered with your mother and your family, but you always kept ignoring and supported them. But now when the water is flowing above my head, it is time to disclose what is going on in darkness.

1.      Ask your mother, which Aghori man she is seeing, and how much NRI money she has spent and is still spending to KILL MY BROTHER? How many attempts he has made day and night with all his might? He knows very well, none of his efforts are successful. Why don’t you call that Aghori man directly to seek the truth?

Now I realize why when during one of your visitation, you said the following :
a.      …aisa kaisa  tera bhai par itna jaadu tona ki maar lagne par bhi woh hatta katta hai..
b.      …baad main tu yeh bhi bolegi, ki teri (Kamlesh ki) mummy mujhe aur meri bhai ko maarne ki koshish karti hai..
Tell your mother, when GOD’s covering is there, Satan/Aghori can do NO HARM. (Bible scripture: Psalm 91). Therefore my brother is alive today.

If that Aghori man tried the same thing on himself, your own mother, you or any of your family members, none of you woould be able to bear even a slightest pinch and WILL BE FINISHED OFF RIGHT ON THE SPOT.

Put yourself in my brother’s situation and feel it first. Can you imagine how much loss my brother suffered due to such acts of your mother? If anybody asks you for 5 min. would you give without your selfish motives?

2.      I am writing all this now, but this has been going on intermittently since so long. That was a very HORRIFYING DEADLOCK, when I was completely exhausted after delivery in the US. I was in desperate need for rest, and you asked me to come through the court for the passport papers and on the other hand your mother was trying to kill me and my brother through black magic.  Remember my brother called you and immediately also sent you an email Feb 19, 2011, 4.08 A.M. (IST) stating ..’Jyotsna is not well.. all alone… please do the required formalities(regarding passport papers)..’. But you just ignored his phone-call as well as the email. In that email, he did not mention the true reason of the critical situation we were going through due to the evil acts of your mother. That entire night my whole family was awake and my parents and pastors were praying continuously to save both of us. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS and WILL YOU ACCEPT THIS?

On one side you were playing legal games and on the other hand your mother was using her evil powers to kill us. Were you aware and involved in this or you were just ignorant? From my past experience I could very well make out that the torture that you were inflicting on me, was just on your mother’s directives. It was not a normal man’s behavior.  Even your friends sensed the same thing that something wrong was going on. (Chhaya, Nasir and others) Can you ask your mother straightway, what she has done to you to keep you under her controls. (Is it for your damn money? Do a small research)

I think you must be aware of Mohini /Vashikaran, which is widely practiced in India, to keep others under control.
 (and many other websites)
Find for yourself from the website, which evil power that Aghori man is worshiping? You know who is his son, in front of whom you bow. Is this what you stand proudly for?

I have narrated the incident to you several times..’the lady living upstairs in your Laghuvetan house, gave your mother a box of sweets in a dark room and whispered..”yeh wohi Prasad hai, de dena usko”..’

You people had created such dire situations in my life while I was in the US, where I was forced to commit suicide. If I would’nt have been strong enough, everything would have been finished, and you would have freely shouted to the world with your rotten lies.  I alone know how I struggled to overcome so many impossible situations you had created one after the other.  

This is just a tip of iceberg that I am sharing about your mother’s doing. If I tell you more, it will send shivers on your body.

Your mother knew very well, black magic cannot be seen, therefore she tried her level best to inflict all evil upon us. This must be the reason, why she said to my mother, during your Pushpanagari house warming function, when my mother invited you for dinner, ‘Mee itwari chi rahanari aahe, mala sagda kaahi kadte..’
(I am a resident of Itwari, and I understand everything)

All this proves that this was the main power source due to which she always maintained her ‘GHAMANDI’ attitude with us, right from the beginning of our relationship.
My brother is asking you, if you think your mother is innocent, then ask her to lay her hand on your head, look straight into your eyes and confess (sir par haath rakhkar kasam kha) ‘.. Jyotsna ne jo bhi likha hai sab jhooth hai, aur agar mai  jhooth bol rahi hoon to mere poore khaandaan ka VINAASH ho jaayega..’
That is the BEST TEST OF TRUTH for you and will be a good eye opener.

Black magic is a heinous crime. My family's prayer is simple, and eyeing on to the LORD to fulfill HIS commitments given in Bible.
Bible scripture: Eccelesiates 10:8, Deuteronomy 32:35, Deuteronomy 18:9-13, Isaiah 54:17

I am still wondering, were you and your family looking for a ‘Bahu’ or a ‘Kaamwali’? The experience that I had with your mother was just like hindi movie’s Lallita Pawar.

Had we known your family's evil intentions, my mother would have never prayed for your well being. Remember how your eyes used to flicker and how you used to do when you came to see me. Are you experiencing that same problem now?  Kya sab kuch apne aap theek ho gaya ya kisi ne upaarwale se dua maangi thi? No use telling you all this ...aakhir aadmi baiman hai.......

3.      I am still thinking, the reason why my both the lawyers in the US, were taking your side rather than mine, could be that either you bribed them, OR, that was the effect of Mohini.   
There was nothing in the Case, the whole plot was developed by your beloved mother, to demonstrate her ego, taking help of evil powers to make people bow in front of her. The entire US divorce proceedings were governed by that Aghori man.
Check on Google what happens to people practicing Black-Magic in other countries.

4.      I know I am on TRUTH and to seek justice filed the case in the Nagpur court. We were supposed to appear in front of the Judge yesterday, April 07, 2012, why didn’t you show up? SCARED? I have informed you about filing this court case via 3 ways, email and postal mail on your US address and Nagpur address. But when you had filed the case in the US, how did you inform me?  Rather did you even inform me? Just because I went back to the US after gathering all my energy and inspite of my parents’ ‘NO’, I came to know that you filed the divorce case. Otherwise you and your family were pretty sure that I would never return back all alone to the US, in a state of pregnancy, so you thought that you will get an ex-parte decision and the court case will settle down smoothly without any hassles. Why didn’t you inform me when you were taking such a big step of divorce? And even after I went there and court proceedings started, your mother never expected that even I could file a court case against you, because she was very confident on her and her Aghori man’s mantra-tantra, that I would never get back to India ALIVE and so you would easily get rid of me. Am I right or wrong?

5.      What a cunning game you and your parents played with me! After 3 ½ yrs. of marriage, what a lovely lesson you and your mother taught me. You taught me how to speak ‘..my lawyer..’ ‘..your lawyer..’ and all court language, and your mother taught me something else, as stated in this letter.

You kept creating all sorts of problems one after the other, I was required to follow you to sort them out, when I responded to your deeds, you kept ignoring. You have crushed my life into millions of pieces.

Mr. Kamlesh, your roots are HOLLOW, severely infected and now YOU BADLY NEED HELP

Jyotsna Kumar

P.S:
·        FYI: I discontinued using jyots.patil@gmail.com
·        Bible scriptures
-       Psalm 91:                     Tere Nikat hajaar, aur tere dahine aur dus hazaar girenge, lekin tujhe kuch bhi
haani nahi hogi
-       Eccelesiates 10:8 -        Jo gudda khode, woh usme girega aur jo baadaa tode usko surp dasega
-       Deuteronomy 32:35 -    Palta lena ar badla dena, mera hein kaam hai, woh unke pav phisalne ke samai
prakat hoga, kyonki unki vipatti ka din nikat hai, aur jo dukh un par padne wale hain, ve sheghra aa rahe hain
-       Deuteronomy 18:9-13 – Yahova (Lord) ko Jadu tone se gruhna hai…
-       Isaiah 54:17 :               Jitne hatiyar tere haani ke liye banaye jaye, unmein se koi safal na hoga, aur
                                    jitne log muddai hokar tujpar naalish karen un sabon se tu jeet jayega…