Blog Archive

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Rahul on Rupin-1:who stole qualities....


16:41 PM; 31-Jan-2016
Rahul on  Rupin-1


I Rahul never liked kids or ever think of going near them..
he is first who caught my attention such..
that he is my everything....
when he came from United States he was filled with all loving eyecatching qualities.

he has been robbed..
come out .. who has done it..

or else.. now... it will be a big problem..
I am Rupins Mama..
He is my everything....
my hearthrobe...my heart, my love..
I Love him like anything..
those wonderful qualities are stolen..
I will not spare.. who has played this mischief.

this is not the way one is rewarded if somebody does highest quality of work
www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in

My loving sister Jyotsna has put all her life in delivering her.. and she fought
alone with death... at US Hospital.

6:41 PM; 31-Jan-2016
SUN, DH TELL THAT SHIT.. MESHRAM TO WHOM YOU ENGAGED MOVE OUT FIRST.. FROM HERE
SHE IS EATING MY EARS AND BRAIN..

6:47 PM
One cannot say.. I dont know.. they must have been asked..
dh acknowledged.. given through special connection. via internet
by jaipal jogi..and dh is main accomplice.
she can kill you in no time but unable ...

6:49 PM
PV's: Rahul those wonderful qualities I have made it and sent through your loving sister
Jyotsna Patil when she was on death bed at US hospital, I was taking care of Her.

Qualities makes all difference in Humans or else rest are same
why Priyanka chopra charged Rs 6 Crores for shaking her ass for few mins on

new year eve.?


6:56 PM

Jaipal Jogi: Maine karaya