Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Minutes of Dropping Idea not to fly on Date 20-Aug-2012.

Minutes of Dropping Idea not to fly on Date 20-Aug-2012.
UAE Visa Valid till date: 16-Jan-2013
Last date left UAE: 28-Feb-2012
Entry date to UAE: 28-Aug-2012.

I booked my ticket on date 23-July-2012 for 20-Aug-2012 date to enter UAE.
On Date 20-Aug-2012, my flight was at 5:00 am and was getting ready to start for Nagpur Airport at 2:15 am. Around 1:30 am I started to experience powerful blows on my chest. Due to this I lost control over my body and my body was in pains.

I had no courage to board the flight. So dropped idea to fly.
I rushed to Airport to cancel my ticket. At Airport I was told now nothing can be done, cancellation should be done 24 hours in advance.

I lost my chance to fly to Dubai on that date and so another loss of Rs 12806.
And since I was experiencing such attacks I could gather courage to fly at later date.

I was told by my friend other way to save visa is my company will have to produce valid reason like medical certificate to get an approval from the emigration.
I visited Orthopaedic doctor at Lata Mangeskar who was already aware about my severe legs pains. He gave me certificate for 7 days but that was again very difficult way to save my visa from getting invalid.