I want to testify that the might what 'Lord Pico'': (God-da-The Creator) has put in bringing back me to LIFE from Hell...is like 'SHE' pulled out all 'HER' Wisdom of Coordinating every areas of Universe, Space, Planets,,,Thanks is not enough.
Would appreciate if 'SHE' will do needful in presenting the matter to the World-Live, the deliverance Process is still under way.
Scriptures from Holy Bible, Holy Quran is not enough. It's about The Powers of the Universe, Powers of Hon'ble Planets, Hon'ble Asteroids, Hon'ble Black Hole, name goes on...
for greed of amassing the stature of the God-da-Universe.... this is above my intellectural capability, hope when ever 'She' feels to present the matter to the World and Humans have thrist to know by honouring 'HER'....The sensitive reader should be able to guess the depth of words...
The testimony will go on as the matter's depth is beyond
Uhe quick Thanks for giving me acccess to my brain.. or else I would not able to write down what I am writing, I was finished..every fragment of my brain cells were scooped out... and compensated with ..naraki.....stuff...
Ar.Rahul Kumar, Nagpur
Would appreciate if 'SHE' will do needful in presenting the matter to the World-Live, the deliverance Process is still under way.
Scriptures from Holy Bible, Holy Quran is not enough. It's about The Powers of the Universe, Powers of Hon'ble Planets, Hon'ble Asteroids, Hon'ble Black Hole, name goes on...
for greed of amassing the stature of the God-da-Universe.... this is above my intellectural capability, hope when ever 'She' feels to present the matter to the World and Humans have thrist to know by honouring 'HER'....The sensitive reader should be able to guess the depth of words...
The testimony will go on as the matter's depth is beyond
Uhe quick Thanks for giving me acccess to my brain.. or else I would not able to write down what I am writing, I was finished..every fragment of my brain cells were scooped out... and compensated with ..naraki.....stuff...
Ar.Rahul Kumar, Nagpur