Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

How I designed my life and how:sungod/sun saitan' destroyed

sungod/sun saitan'

    As a good human I felt bad and did all I can.
    --all that story--.

    How I designed my life:
   
    I have formulated a dream in  me..based on understanding
    of biographies of successful and legendary people.
    I set my time table. I studied my situation, then the
    circumstance and saw the vision.
    India's middle class moves on their confined thoughts.
    I have to break that barrier, then no friends even discuss
    how to move about.
    It was all one man thinking to pave a way.

    Because there was nobody to lift me up, first i have
    to fulfill his desires, then make him happy, then make
    him think that I should do something for him.
    But by the time I reach that step, his purpose is served
    and kicks me away. this happened with who ever came in my life.
    Because in india who are respected..
    1. Who is of high caste
    2. Who has powerful monetary backing
    3. Who knows Politicians/Gunda.
     
    So I stood at one place and rest all were moving ahead in life.
    They all were busy with their relatives and their powerful friends.

    When I tried to do on my own, I helped my relatives to come up.
    Instead thanking me for good ness they tried to kill me with
    help of black magic means.
   ---sketch---

   Finally I  took help of Hazrats. the pain was as usual. so i wanted
   to remove source of pain. they said to me ..hum paap nahin karte.

   So i asked sun..he said why u were quiet. they are shanti priya they
  wont solve your problem.
   so that time he said to me
   'Humans have forgotten him'.
   I felt bad and gave him 2 question.

   ---story--

 while working he started to take my test. after 2 years facing problems
  everywhere i asked him why he is giving me so much pain.

  he said he was taking my test. so i asked him what u saw. he said
  hum prasanna huae.
  what u will expect after this. that he will stop and give some reward as
  god.
  there was nothing.
  i told him that I wish to go for my job to Dubai.
  He said ok, but murmerred if u come back i willl be happy.

  after reaching dubai he started to give me all forms of pain...
  finally in 8 days i was forced to come back

  i came to nagpur on June 3, my birthday.
  I asked the reason he said...
  ' me and mother earth cannot see suffereings of people so forcefully i have
  to brought u back.in 7 days time i am expecting worlds main decision maker
  to come forward for cure.
  
  On final day he said to me..
  ---his statements-

  Now he started to inflict more pain.
  finally i have to stop calling him and search other ways to come out of this.
   whereever i went i was torchured and looted.
 finally christ..
day -------

  On Dec 19, 2007 I begged lord christ that you give me relief from him
  I am just tired of sufferings and pains he is inflicting on me everday as
  soon as i open my eyes till i go to sleep.

  - He came in my life like a Beggar.
  He studied me and understood my potentials.
  he used me to send his words to the world.
 he just wanted one katputtli to work for him day and night.

  and remote control in his hand to use me as per his wishes.

  what ever i have achieved through my hardwork he made use of my knowledge,
  wisdon and information. then he torchured me every part of my body.
  the took away what ever had one after another. this needs sufferings to
  understand.
  life is made of body and soul. in that friends,profession, knowledge, information, money,
relations
  list goes on which makes one to enjoy healthy life.
  he slowly started to take away all from me and i could sense that somebody is
  plucking one thing after another. finally there was nothing..
  no friends, no money in life, i lost control over my beloved profession.
  i even could not understand meaning of lines. lost all that creative skills.

  i was empty inside. he assigned black magiican to start sending curses on me.
  those were terrible.
  --bottle story--

  so everywhere death. right from morning till night pain and pain.
  I felt like committing suicide at every moment. to live every minute is like a hell.

  Finally through some means i met pastor. there i sensed first relief and slowly
 slwoly those jadu tona wars stopped.
 but pains inflicted by surya saitan contined.

  it is bloody hell to go near to hindu gods.
 they are saitan in fact.
  who is the creator pains and sufferings is hindu tatwa.
 problem creators are hindus. they will pull humans down and inflict sufferings.

  their doctrines goes against bible
  -they like seeing humans in pain and christ in happy
  - hindu gods likes to see humnas crying and christ wants them dancing.
  - they extort money to cure and in chrush its our wish
  - there is no human respect..hold their feets and beg
   in christianity humans are respected. they look upon humans as greatest
   gods creation who is made in image of god little lesser than him
-        islam they can only save but cannot give happy life. after saving from hindu trap they will make that fellow to worship him and that’s it. Then so many bindings,…
-        there knowledge is not respected in Christianity knowledge is respected.
-         They give more respect to agarbatti, all that to perform puja.
In christiainity there only supplicate prayer is accepted.

Today at age of 39 what I am asking is peace in my life.
 Now to have family, career, bank balance, is far ahead ..i even cannot see the sight
  So begged lord Christ on dec 19, 2007 give my life back. This what I am asking
 Nothing more that this.