Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thanks to "Lord Pico" / Hon'ble (P.V's)

13Jan2016
How to express Thanks to "Lord Pico" Madam// Hon'ble (P.V's)
Running Short of Words...I dont have one to express... tears rolling...wish tears would speak out...

Mr.Sun Your assessment about me was properly calculated.
You need wisdom, Mantras are not enough...something more is required..for which refined ones eye which you misssing.
I hope exact wording will come on way to bring out crisp picture.
I am coming out of Hell after one long year of round the clock fight.
Is it possible to Justify your Idea of Cruciification of me Ar.Rahul Kumar and my loving Sweet, Heart throb 5 yr Nephew-Rupin ..LIVE via World Media and Present your Trusted Team.
Do needful in paying some initial amount as compensation, your wife Earth is not equipped to assess the intellectual level. Madam "Pico" Please help me in this regard.
Ar.Rahul Kumar, Nagpur, India
5:58 PM (IST)