Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(1448)
-
▼
November
(50)
- LINE. AJ/4228-PV's
- "VIDHATA": BJP THIEF,SUFFER..FINISH.AJ/4224-PV's
- "Ar.RK":sungod-suryanarayan ki maa ki chut.4203-PV's
- "(PV's)":congress rahul TIED "Ar.RK" PENIS.4211-PV's
- "Ar.RK" PI Kathkade put snakes in me.4199-PV's
- gubi:to "Ar.RK", I have taken your passport.4197-PV's
- "Ar.RK":India land of Blackmagic,thieves.4186-PV's
- jesus:I your Lord God,Yes,Na,No,Na,Ho.ahe,Na.4182-...
- sungod-jesus to "Ar.RK":You will BOW.4175-PV's
- "Ar.RK":For NEW GOVERNANCE SYSTEM.4172-PV's
- ambedkar:PM Modi; KILL "Ar.RK", "Rupin"-order.4164...
- "(PV's)..Power":gubi-SEX Juice THIEF.4154-PV's
- sungod on aagjani:I know only Jadu tona..4152-PV's
- "Ar.RK":sungod-Prime Minister of India-GADHA.4136-...
- kamlesh patil to "Ar.RK":eh listen rahul da.4126-PV's
- "CREATOR'S":WE made humans to enjoy LIFE.4118-PV's
- jesus: "Ar.RK" you die. AJ/4120-PV's
- "Ar.RK":NATO NULLIFIED Country-INDIA.AJ/4092-PV's
- "Ar.RK":[sg]-Jesus: what to do NOW?4069-PV's
- Jesus: MESSAGE to World Christians. AJ/4060-PV's
- Complain against Microsoft B. Gates with "(PV's)"
- jesus:4051-PV's:10.51am;gone against my bible.4052...
- BJP attempted to Kill "Ar.RK" & "Rupin".4035-PV's
- "Ar.RK":randi gubi UN press conference? Nandu?4029...
- "Ar.RK":Ar.Nick & Ar.Ashley,NMX,UAE.4025-PV's
- jaipal to "Ar.RK" how you studied so much? 4011-12...
- "Ar.RK":This is Govt.of INDIA.AJ/3989-PV's
- sungod-jesus state who all share "Ar.RK" SEX.3988-...
- ambedkar:Deekha Bhoomi Black Magic Place.3975-PV's
- ambedkar:chal "Ar.RK" indora,ngp,katvata hoon.3940...
- "Ar.RK":Challenge to Mr.Gadkari.Govt.of India.3939...
- gubi,.attacked "Ar.RK" through Voodoo.3932-PV's
- [sg-jesus]:I am UN Sec.Gen,Chief Justice,PM.India....
- "(PV's)..Power":Hindutatva on FIRE.3856-PV's
- "(PV's)..Power":TEST of VIDHATA.3850-PV's
- gubi to "Ar.RK":take gu pudi.AJ/3836-PV's
- "Ar.RK":Justice for Petitioner-Victim.3819-PV's
- "(PV's)..Power":Leader Mr.Dalai Lama.3804-PV's
- "(PV's)..Power":sungod voo.doo.@3.51 am.3798-PV's
- "Ar.RK":challenge to ambedkar.3787-PV's.3.34pm
- "Ar.RK":sungod-jesus authenticate 'VOICE'.AJ/3337-...
- jaipal jogi:I will fuck "Ar.RK" sister 'Ar.jyo'.37...
- meetha neem baba:tera lavda kat de.3712-PV's
- "Ar.RK": Matter - BIBLE Nullity. AJ/3711-PV's
- sungod-jesus:Bible uda toe diya,To:"Ar.RK".3711
- "(PV's)..Power".BJP nitin gadkari to act.3575-PV's
- Sungod gave reward on working AIDS.3672-73-PV's
- "(PV's)..Power": aughad nath RAKH.AJ/3668-PV's
- Sungod-I want to Marry Priyanka Chopra-3652-PV's
- "CREATOR'S" on FASHION. AJ/3635-PV's
-
▼
November
(50)




