Blog Archive

Friday, August 5, 2016

sungod:"Ar.RK" give your all to priyanka chopra. 1573-PV's


sungod:"Ar.RK" give your all to priyanka chopra, AJ/1523-PV's

Please  access folder for documents
160805-1518-35-these are bastard hindus

rascal bible-holy father-jesus-arun sonkusare-chakka
http://tiny.cc/Jesus-Rascal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9.28 am : 06-Aug-2016
sungod: you, "Ar.RK"
               give all of yours to my lovely wife
               priyanka chopra, ms world 2000 
                                                     AJ/1573-PV's

sungod asked "Ar.RK" by commanding: 
                      ... heprya mahar achut....niche karr
                                             to pull down below AJ/1573-PV's

9.54 am : 06-Aug-2016..
sungod: nice on above...written as my slave. heprya Ar.Rahul Kumar

9:30 am
I, Ar.Rahul Kumar typed above matter under pressure as evils named like sungod, ambedkar, jesus,kankadi....are residing in my body and brain. against my will and anger, doing all such nuisance against humanity. 

This rascal ambedkar trying to behave like bamman old man, dhoti man...using language like madarchooda...chal thev thete... 

I, "Ar.RK" hate listening such...against my living, my taste to hear words, accents, feels... I don't carry any respect for him babasaheb ambedkar. The way he is exercising his authority to destroy my life,seize me, 
I," Ar.RK" refute, it mounts to offence, which he has already accepted as offender. 


I brought above line down....heprya mahar achut...when sungod said...niche karr...
as I highlighted with fresh green color.

 he, sungod too wanted me to highlight with fresh green color for fictitious character ms.world 2000-priyanka chopra, who never showed her face and for her.. threatening me day and night..yesterday on date 5-Aug-2016 asked even to vacate my father Mr.Madhukar's apartment at 10.06 pm, minuted at AJ/1523-PV's and uploaded
on this same blogspot which my younger sister Ar.Jyotsna Kumar created to put some letters which has been painstakingly made to post documents to inform the world and this blogspot too is exploited such.

This level of goondagiri is being practiced that too being in my brain cells and seizing all i think in no time.This sungod, ambedkar, jesus,gu.jal, jaipal jogi,r.d named like need nice fiery lesson such that their shrill will echo not only Planet Earth but it will reach out to distant space.

9.30 am
ambedkar: mae iski gand marr doonga LAW mae...ana court... court mae..
                 
9.36 am:
Looking into above evil exercised, and situation of LAW, not only in India and all
over the Globe apart from ambedkars deeds and experience gained from sending emails to concerned ones, responsible ones and providing them internet link
www.AIDS-Worldcrisis.blogspot.in and if any sensible brains scans through the uploads should make out the level of inhuman atrocity we are made to go through.
This www.AIDS-worldcrisis.blogspot.in be taken as evidence towards crime concerned ones from seen and unseen world inflicted upon me.

The way  I am slapped...with their hindutatva card...doc AJ/1532-PV's
- this country India's Government: BJP- Bhartiya Janata Party

- United Nations Organisation, New York, USA 
- NATO: North Atlantic Treaty Orgainisation...like through voice...
- and other institutions like WHO, all such key responsible ones supposed to look 
   into interest of humans ..
   proved they are fooling, working in their vested interest,where my concerns carry        no values but a mockery.. .there is no end to it...torture I experienced and still
  like Racism, Castism...

I am deeply thankful to (PV's)...Power who are working hard to deliver me day and night from clutches of sungod and his hinduist mentality like minded ones...

and sungod is attempting all he can by using his resources to snatch all my life, and
there is no end to it.
Sungod has played fraud, it's now over 16 years this rascal sungod even did not care to solve AIDS disease for which we came closer but he is carrying such greed through me wants UNIVERSE CREATION AND CREATOR.
and for whom I worked hard to get them delivered from AIDS disease they too must have participated in such assasination of mine and my loved ones through his
toy-sukshma yentra.. this word too I collected through voice of Ms.Priyanka Chopra
who appeared to be in atma about which I am not aware what is it like to be in atma.

("PV's)..Power working hard to relieve me from cluthes, captivity of hindus and putting their effort to create an opportunity for real CREATOR to appear at his level.
These hindus like sungod are attempting to block such effort and LAW clearly states from which ever country it may be, sufficient opportunity must be given, but there that part is also crushed.

This is also taking place against LAW, such, humans have framed and established for human life to flourish, prosper and move. 

Very painful to state.. through voices.. Nagpur DCP Zone 2, Crime Branch- Mr.Waghmare like talking all unlawful like sungod having paid amount of Rs like  Ten crores, minuted uploaded, just to come and torture me to kill me.

where opportunity is debarred. LAW has FAILED.

So in such circumstances, I "Ar.RK" take an opportunity to take my revenge
in what's so ever way..
(a) ...to please my heart and mind... 
(b)....to get such balm - to soothe wounds, bleeding inflicted in me through above              named Evils like..
(c)....to draw pleasure...........to be HAPPY, MERRY and to have FUN.

I am a human, humans tend to carry weakness in analysing situations, problems with precision so in that case I also pass on above matter to "(PV's)".....Power so justice can be served upon me like, "Rupin" included.

In RAGE ANGER..
Ar.Rahul Kumar, Nagpur, India

not completed yet