Thursday, August 28, 2014

Message sent to PM. Mr. N. Modi on date 28-May-2014, 10:40 am


Subject: Foreign Affairs

Mr.Prime Minister N.Modi.
This is concerning cure for AIDS a dreaded disease for which humans have no answer and will never have in future. These findings I obtained after having communication with The Sun God through medium in year 2000, the process which I got at the point of my death.
For details: www.sungod-aids.blogspot.com. I wrote to world. None had time to even enquire. Humiliation of Sungod resulted in Global Crisis such as Climate Change etc.
Learnt good lesson-It's a sin to do something good for the world, being an Indian. As an Indian we don't carry any values not only in the eyes of World but also that of our fellow Indians. Since 14 yrs my life is stuck in between 2 worlds Divine & Human.

I Want relief & want to quit. Only possible by having a closing letter from UN Sec Gen.Mr.Ban Ki-Moon. Can you please action my request I already made to President of India also to US President Mr.Obama.No response from them. Letter uploaded on above link.

Thanks.
Rahul Kumar, Nagpur


From:
Date: Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Subject: Thank you for contacting PMO
To: krahul0@gmail.com

Your Mail is being  reviewed.
PMO Public Response Unit.


Message sent to PM.Mr.N.Modi on date 07-Jun-2014 at 11:18 am
Subject: Foreign Affairs

A Reminder:
I wrote message to your office on 28May14 at 10.40 am, regarding way to answer on AIDS by communicating with SUN GOD through Medium,on Climate Change and MOST IMPORTANTLY for relief I am looking from him.

Received Ack. from your office on 29May14 at 7.18 PM stating -Your Mail is being  reviewed. After that NO WORD from your office. Curious to know if my message has been taken seriously, if yes then has it been produced before PM Mr.Modi,

if yes then what is his response over my work.
Would appreciate if PM Mr.Modi takes this Global responsibility over his shoulder which I am carrying from last 14 yrs alone, so that I can be free to move forward with my life.

Rahul Kumar, Nagpur
www.sungod-aids.blogspot.com

From:
Date: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Subject: Thank you for contacting PMO
To: krahul0@gmail.com

Your Mail is being reviewed.
PMO Public Response Unit.